Thursday, October 6, 2011

Enter to win United Cruises' 1,000,000 mile sweepstakes

This doesn't seem to be a targeted promotion. 

Though I generally don't believe in those sweepstakes, I still join them each and every time. The recent Cathay Pacific $100 ORD-HKG sweepstakes in July had been one of them. I didn't win but in their Terms and Conditions, Cathay Pacific wrote that they will publish a list of all the sweepstakes winner. However, I cannot find any such list anywhere on their website. Maybe you can help me?

Anyways, don't take those sweepstakes too seriously, but they are worth trying.

For those who have not signed up with United Cruises before, do it now via this link. But even if you had signed up with United Cruises, just enter your email and zip code there before Dec. 31 will also get you into the sweepstakes. So, it's easy as hell. Just do it and see if you can win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More