Sunday, December 11, 2011

Singapore Airlines and Air China now bookable on Continental's award booking engine

I was looking around Continental's website today trying to figure out whether there's still Saver award ticketa going back to Asia this month. I am not expecting any surprise. The best I was hoping to get was a coach seat on Asiana or All Nippon Airways. But my search yielded something really interesting:

It turns out that Continental's award search engine can now show availability in Singapore Airlines and Air China!

I did some dummy search and this picture shows how amazing the routings are from San Francisco to Shanghai:

SQ 1 and SQ 832 will be worth every mile spent!

And search SFO to SIN, SQ's A380 shows bookable.

Search NRT to FRA, you will find NH's 787 also shows availability.

Well, I hope the merged United will keep this great feature.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More